The Tri-Star website has recently been updated and has a new, streamlined look. On the Tri-Star website, you can view your HFA account balance, file claims, upload supporting documentation, add or change banking information for deposit of reimbursements, and manage those you authorize to discuss your HFA.
You have two options for accessing the Tri-Star website online:
1. Login via advocatebenefits.com:
- Go to advocatebenefits.com
- Current Team Member Login
- Select Health & Well-Being tile
- Go to Health Accounts (Tri-Star)
2. Login to Tri-Star directly:
- Go to fsa.help/login
- Enter your Username and Password
- Username: Social Security Number (with no dashes or spaces), Tri-Star account number or your email address (Advocate email or what you already have provided to Tri-Star
Enter your Tri-Star password if you know it, otherwise
- Select I forgot my password or I never received one
- Immediately go to your email and open and use the link to reset your password. You can then go to the Tri-Star login page and enter your Username and Password.
Call Tri-Star, 1.800.727.0182, Option 1, M-F, 7am-5pm CT