Benefits and Your Taxes


401(k) Plan Tax Saver’s Credit

If you contribute to your retirement savings plan, you may qualify for a tax credit in addition to any tax adjustments or exclusions you get for your contributions on your tax return.

Click here for more information

Health Care Information Form 1095-C

Before February 15, you will receive a 1095-C that provides information about the health care coverage you had or were offered during the previous year. Much like Form W-2 and Form 1099, which include information about the income you received, these health care forms provide information you may need when you file your individual income tax return.

Click here for more information

Medical & Dental Expenses

Publication 502 explains the itemized deduction for medical and dental expenses that you can claim on Schedule A (Form 1040), including:

•  What expenses, and whose expenses, you can and cannot include in figuring the deduction.

•  How to treat reimbursements and how to figure the deduction.

•  How to report the deduction on your tax return and what to do if you sell medical property or receive damages for a personal injury.

Click here for more information