Meet Health Alliance
• Central Illinois team members enrolled in the Advocate-BroMenn EPO will have increased access to care providers in central Illinois in 2019.
• Beginning January 1, Health Alliance, will be the new manager for your medical benefit plan.
• Health Alliance will process EPO claims and handle claims-related questions.
• Carle Physician Specialty Group is now included as a tier 1 for specialist visits.
• BroMenn and Eureka team members enrolled in the EPO Plan will automatically transition to Health Alliance on Jan. 1, 2019.
• BroMenn and Eureka EPO participants should have received a new EPO ID card from Health Alliance.
• Care outside of the Advocate Centered Network must be approved by the EPO Concierge in order to receive in-network coverage by submitting a Request for Non-Advocate Provider.
Contact Advocate Benefits Service Center at 800.775.4784, M-F, 8am-6pm CT.