The Advocate Centered Network includes:
- More than 5,000 physicians and specialists employed by Advocate Medical Group, physicians contracted with Advocate Physician Partners and AMG West physicians.
Sites of Care
- Advocate’s 12 hospitals, 1 children’s hospital with 2 campuses
- More than 350 sites of care, including Advocate Outpatient Centers, Advocate Immediate Care Centers, Advocate Surgical Centers, ACL Labs, Advocate Clinics at Walgreens and Advocate at Home.
- Central Illinois (BroMenn EPO) – Carle Physician Specialty Group
- DuPage Medical Group*
- Silver Cross Hospital and physicians
advocatebenefits.com > Login > Benefits Information > Health & Welfare > EPO Medical Plan
*If your doctor is part of the Advocate Medical Group and the physician admits you to Presence Mercy Medical Center, Rush Copley Medical Centeror Delnor Hospital, in-network benefits apply. You must complete the online Request for Non-Advocate Provider waiver or contact the EPO Concierge to complete the waiver process.
** Inpatient services must be provided at an Advocate facility. Your DuPage Medical Group doctor must admit you to an Advocate hospital or have your admission and care overseen by another DuPage Medical Group doctor who can admit you.