Have you previously screened tobacco-free?
You must complete the electronic Health Risk Questionnaire (HRQ)/2019 Tobacco Affidavit to avoid the surcharge if you are enrolled in the EPO, PPO, or HMO.*
All Medical Plans:
- Go to advocatebenefits.com>Access Healthe You.
- Log in to Healthe Rewards Page.
- Select ‘Begin’ under the HRQ Consent Form icon then complete the HRQ.
- Access to the 2019 Tobacco Affidavit will appear after completing the HRQ.
Are you tobacco-free but have never completed a tobacco screening? Or have you quit and been tobacco-free for at least 6 months?
- Call 1.800.937.5717, 8 am – 8 pm, M-F, Healthe You Solution Center to schedule a screening.
Are you a tobacco user?
- Enroll in the free tobacco cessation program.
- To enroll call 1.800.937.5717, 8 am – 8 pm, M-F, Healthe You Solution Center.
* If you completed the HRQ/2019 Tobacco Affidavit within the last 14 days we may not have received your updated record yet.