2019 Benefits Key Changes
Prescription Drug Plan: Change in plan administrator, new copay and coinsurance model
- Express Scripts will be the new plan administrator.
- Preferred and non-preferred brand name prescription drugs will change to new coinsurance model.
BroMenn EPO and PPO plan participants can fill a 90-day supply of maintenance medications at the BroMenn Atrium Pharmacy. In addition to the convenience, receiving a 90-day supply costs less than a 30-day supply.
Transitioning to Express Scripts Checklist
- New ID cards will be mailed to your home by December 31, 2018.
- Order mail order refills if you will need medications by January 2019.
- Accredo to fill Specialty Prescriptions effective January 1, 2019.
- Register to use express-scripts.com for a fast, safe and secure way to order refills, manage your account, get medications, pricing and more.
Learn more: Copay vs Coinsurance
2019 Dental Highlights (coming soon)
2019 Flex Spending Acct-FSA (coming soon)