2019 Benefits Key Changes
Advocate Centered EPO & PPO: DRA Change / Healthe Rewards Credit Increase
Sep 27, 2018, 14:08 PM
Sort order : 4
Deductible Reimbursement Account (DRA) Change
- A DRA funded by Advocate is automatically set up for you if you choose the Advocate EPO or PPO Plan.
- Advocate puts “first-dollar” funds in your DRA that you can use for eligible expenses applied to your deductible.
- In 2019, these first-dollar fund are $400 for team member and $400 for a covered spouse/partner.
- You can earn additional DRA funds by completing Healthe You activities.
Healthe Rewards Credit Increase
- In 2019, team members can earn up to $800 and a covered spouse/partner can earn up to $800, too, by completing Healthe You activities.
- You will now earn a portion of the total incentive dollars after taking the Health Risk Questionnaire and completing an Initial Measures Screening.
- These earned credits are added to your Deductible Reimbursement Account (DRA).
2019 Dental Highlights (coming soon)
2019 Flex Spending Acct-FSA (coming soon)