2019 Benefits Key Changes
Advocate Centered EPO BroMenn: New EPO Plan Administrator
Sep 28, 2018, 14:01 PM
Sort order : 3
- Effective January 1, 2019, the Advocate-BroMenn EPO will be administered by Health Alliance™ to provide team members with increased access to care providers in Central Illinois.
- Enhanced access to care in Central Illinois, with inclusion of Carle Physician Speciality Group for specialist visits in tier I of the network.
- Health Alliance will process BroMenn EPO claims.
- Team members will call Health Alliance with claims-related questions.
- BroMenn and Eureka team members currently enrolled in the EPO Plan will automatically transition to Health Alliance on Jan. 1, 2019.
2019 Dental Highlights (coming soon)
2019 Flex Spending Acct-FSA (coming soon)