2019 Benefits Key Changes
Advocate Centered EPO: Continues to Be Lowest Cost Per Pay Period
Sep 27, 2018, 14:09 PM
Sort order : 2
- Advocate pays about 75% of the cost for medical coverage; team members share in the cost.
- The Advocate Centered EPO and Advocate Centered HMO offer great care, a large network and lower costs per pay period.
- The Advocate Centered EPO will continue to be the lowest cost.
- The PPO plan is the highest cost per pay period since we can’t control costs outside of Advocate.
- Access 2019 Team Member Contributions.
2019 Dental Highlights (coming soon)
2019 Flex Spending Acct-FSA (coming soon)